Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{Jan 26: Project Life}

I am so excited that my project life package came! If you're wondering what Project Life is, you can learn about it here:
I'm excited because as much as I used to love scrapbooking, I'm unwilling to spend the time and money that it takes anymore. Plus, I'm SO behind, there's no way I could ever catch up. So, my plan is to start with this year with the Project Life Kit. I haven't decided if I'm doing the picture a day thing or a monthly overview. I'm also thinking that I'm going to try and go back and do last year in the digital version they offer and see if I can kind of catch back up. At least from the time that Jeremy and I met. Anyway, the product is amazing. Great quality and so cute! I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment