I am a child of God, wife, daughter, friend, teacher and minister's wife. In June 2009, I married the love of my life and we moved to Arkansas. We suffer from a bit of culture shock, but are living each day as an adventure.
School!
-
Rylee has been in school for nearly a week now. I still cannot believe it!
I blinked and summer was gone, it feels more like I blinked and she wasn't
a bab...
Pictures from February
-
Lillie's new fascination of the month: our shoes! Doesn't she look so old
in this picture?! I have to remind myself that she's barely 18 months
because she...
New Blog
-
I've apparently met my 1GB limit on pictures on this site, so I'm having to
start a new one:
http://thelamps2012.blogspot.com/
Come check us out!
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
-
As a working Mom with 7-year-old quadruplets, I am constantly looking for
ways to make life easier! (As you can imagine!)
Most mornings, the Stee...
i love looking at your pictures, I am glad you are keeping a blog!
ReplyDelete