Saturday, January 16, 2010

{Jan 13: To Do...}

So, these are the Christmas presents that sit in our living room, waiting to be mailed to my in-laws. I realize it's Jan 13 and Christmas was last month, but it's not like I haven't tried. In my defense Don, Judy and Jordon were going to come for New Year's and we were going to celebrate Christmas then. But, Jordon got sick and plans changed. So, I got a box to mail the presents. It was too small. Keep in mind that we live in the middle of no-where and we are 30 minutes from the store, so the next time I went to town, I got another box and packing tape. Somehow the packing tape didn't make it home, ugh! Now I FINALLY have all the necessary pieces to mail these presents. They're on their way soon, Don and Judy and it looks like Pipey wants to come visit you! Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment