Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

It's so hard to believe that I'm 30! I don't know what I thought I would feel like at 30, but I still feel like I'm in my early 20's! Even though I kind of wanted to avoid this birthday, I had a lot of people that helped to make my it special.

Dad and Mom came down the weekend before my birthday and we had a great time. Mom had put together 30 presents for my 30th birthday and made delicious and adorable cupcakes. She also cooked all weekend which was the best present of all!
My 30 presents
We also got to celebrate with 2 of my 3 college roomies (missed you, Melissa!). We met up at Cozymel's (so yummy) and then headed to Angela and Jason's after dinner. The girls got me a cake and we had a great time!
Piper is posing by a beautiful afghan that my mother-in-law made me for my birthday. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. so, your gift traveled all the way to AR and back, and is still sitting here...nice huh? thanks for the card, it came while I was away. glad you had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete