Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Burke!

This weekend my college roommate, Ashley, had a 1st birthday party for her daughter, Burke. It was so adorable! Of course, I would expect no less from Ashley! The best part is that I got to see Ashley and Angela and their families. Unfortunately, Jeremy couldn't go because of work stuff, but we have a dinner planned soon for all of us and our hubbies. Now if only Melissa and John would move back to Arkansas... :)


Yummy cupcakes!


The door decor

Ash and the birthday girl

Eating her cake (which she cared nothing about)

Opening her presents

Pretty, birthday girl

My College Roomies, sans Melissa. We missed you, Melissa!

The Grace Family

Allison and Ang

Braden

Allison

1 comment:

  1. snif, snif...I wish I had been there! See ya ina month (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete